Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Dearest Anne,
We've now known each other for 11ish years. Perhaps 12. The first time we hung out at Amy's house, you had Peyton with you. I fell in love! With Peyton Our friendship grew from there. The first time I met Jamie, the two of you were at an event for my work. You know, you came to support me! I knew then that the two of you were meant to be together. And, just like with Peyton, I fell in love! With Jamie You and I spent many hours, Monday - Friday, chatting online about everything from the weather to work to family to animals to fruit snacks and so many other things. But mostly? You were always there to listen. It was more like mini therapy sessions every single day! I've shared many of my happiest moments with you and you've supported me during some of my darkest moments. And just like with Peyton and Jamie, I fell in love! With you And that little Liam kid you've got? Best little hugger ever! I love the 3 P's!!

As you go through this journey, I will continue to think about you and send positive thoughts. You are not alone in this! Fight the good fight and know you have many people fighting with you!

I love you friend,
love Tammy "Glory" Bethman and Mikey & Lucy, too!

Dearest Jamie,
As Anne goes through this journey, I know you will be right beside her. You have a big job caring for her and taking care of Liam. I have no doubt that you'll do an amazing job! But please don't forget to take care of yourself, too. I want you to know that me, Mikey and Lucy will be thinking of you! We are a phone call away if you need anything.

I love you, bff!
love Mikey, Tammy and Lucy

Dearest Liam James,

You may not understand a lot of what's going on right now, but one day you will see just how strong and amazing your mommy is. She's about to start a journey that will make you proud. Not many little boys can say their mommy is a warrior! But you will! You are a lucky little boy to have such a great mommy. And I know you've already seen how loving and caring your daddy is, but this journey will only strengthen the love he has for your family. My hope for you, Liam, is to one day look back and be proud of your mommy and daddy!

We love you!
love Mikey, Tammy and Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment